Although it takes some time to put each layer together, it is very easy and it looks so impressive for the little amount of effort involved. My bf thought it was delicious and texted: “YUMMMMMMMMMMM”.
It was really easy to make this oreo pie gluten free by using gluten free oreos. All of the other ingredients in the recipe are naturally gluten free, but sadly not calorie free, haha.
- 1 package oreos
- 1 stick butter, melted
- two, 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 oreos, chopped
- 1 container Cool Whip (8 oz), thawed
- 1 & 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Oreos, some cut in half, others chopped
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> No Bake Oreo Pie @ thefirstyearblog.com