They are so simple, yet so dangerously delicious! Of course, they didn’t last very long since everyone in my family is obsessed with the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. What could be more enjoyable than biting into one peanut butter cookie followed by that irresistible chocolate hazelnut spread and then another peanut butter cookie? Yummy yum yum!
These Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches are so simple, yet so delicious! And you get to eat two cookies at once…Yippee!
- ½ cup granulated sugar plus more for flattening
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1-1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup melted chocolate, chocolate-hazelnut spread, peanut butter, or jelly (for filling)
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches @ thebakermama.com