These amazing – such a great take on a traditional spring roll! I love that this is a lighter dessert. And that chocolate sauce. YUM! These are so fun and fresh! This is such a healthy and yet incredibly delicious finger food dessert to serve at a party.
These rainbow fruit spring rolls are an ultimate summer treat for all the fruit-lovers, chocolate-lovers and caramel-lovers!
For Spring Rolls:
- 8 strawberries
- 2 kiwis
- 1 mango
- 1 apple
- 1/4 lemon
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 6 rice paper wraps
For Caramel Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (50r) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
For Chocolate Sauce:
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup (50gr) semisweet chocolate chips
- Hull and slice the strawberries into thin slices. Peel and cut the kiwis into thin slices. Peel and cut mango into matchsticks. Quarter the apple, cut out the seeds and cut into matchsticks as well. Drizzle some lemon juice over the apples to prevent from browning.
- Visit Fruit Spring Rolls @ sweetandsavorybyshinee.com for full recipe and instructions.