This fantastic Lemon Burst Poke Cake is very light, tangy and refreshing. Are you hooked yet? I was after I took my first bite, which turned into 2 pieces, and had to literally s t o p myself before I ate the whole cake!
This Lemon Burst Poke Cake is great for any BBQ, Potluck, Special Event and it reminds of sunshine and summer time.
- 1 White Cake baked in a 9×13 pan
Lemon Curd Layer
- 1 1/3 cup Lemon Curd
Lemon Pudding Layer
- 2 boxes Lemon pudding dry mix
- 2 cups cold milk or vanilla almond milk
Cool Whip Layer
- 1 – 8 oz Regular or Fat-Free Cool Whip
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on package for 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Remove from oven. Poke holes down through cake with round handle of wooden spoon. Holes should be at 1-inch intervals.
- Visit Lemon Burst Poke Cake @ thebakingchocolatess.com for full recipe and instructions.