I made last night the Impossible Lemon Pie and this morning my family and I had it with coffee. It was just amazing. Came out beautiful! I used a whole lemon and zest. Half the amount of butter. Absolutely fabulous and so easy.
Oh my! Lemon Impossible Pie is what we have today for you to enjoy! It’s an incredibly easy recipe and the combination of lemon and coconut is a pure delight!
- 2 cups or 470 ml milk
- 1 cup or 110 g Flaked coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup or 60 g flour
- 8 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup or 150 g sugar
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl using a spoon or hand whisk.
- Visit Lemon Impossible Pie @ lovefoodies.com for full recipe and instructions.