This cake incredible! So moist and full of flavor.This fabulous and perfect for Easter brunch or as dessert after
Lemon Yogurt Cake
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 1⅓ cup plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8½ x 4½ inch loaf pan with cooking spray, then line the bottom with a piece of parchment paper, spray and flour the pan.
- Visit Lemon Yogurt Cake @ coffeecupsandcrayons.com for full recipe and instructions.