These are so so cute! I love how easy they are to make too, they’re perfect for Easter. Peanut Butter Chocolate Nests are so quick to whip up, for a chewy, chocolatey, Easter treat!
If you want a fun Easter treat to make with the kids, this is it! And they are as much fun to eat as they are to make!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 1/2 to 5 cups mini marshmallows (about half of a 16oz bag)
- 1/2 cup Guittard Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- 54 Mini Cadbury Eggs (2/3 of a bag)
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large, non-stick stock pot.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and peanut butter, until melted. Remove mixture from heat.
- Visit Peanut Butter Chocolate Nests @ dessertnowdinnerlater.com for full directions.